Category Archives: Blog News
I have decided to stop posting on my blog so much and put my efforts towards my YouTube channel and Twitter account. I have been working on this Blog for about 4 months and I have not seen a single increase in traffic. I know that is not a long time but I just don’t see it going anywhere. I seem to get a lot more views on my YouTube channel along with comments, plus I enjoy making videos and commentaries! If you were watching this blog please use the links below to follow my YouTube channel or Twitter account. I may still post here and there, but probably not too often anymore – I really want to focus on my other projects. Thanks for checking this blog out if you did!
YouTube Channel – http://www.youtube.com/user/hitmanjaret?feature=mhee
Twitter Account – http://twitter.com/#!/hitmanjaret
Early this morning Dice posted some changes they are planning on making to the final Battlefield 3 game based on the beta issues. Here is the list:
A SELECTION OF CHANGES FROM OPEN BETA TO FINAL, PART 1
(Not a complete list – for up to date news, visit the News section in Battlelog)
* Fixed occasional client crash when reviving.
* Fixed killcam showing glitched area under map if your killer is dead.
* Issue with spawning on dead squad mates fixed.
* Fixed a bug where shooting at a moving enemy could cause more than the intended amount of damage.
* Crosshairs for shotguns have been replaced with a new, thinner, art.
* A subtle low health screen effect has been added.
* Tweaked scores of Medals and Service Stars.
* Tweaked the Rank progression.
* Pushing prone on console will not play the animation twice.
* Fixed loss of Squad Leader after EOR at some times.
* Framerate stability fixes.
* The 3D spotting icons has been tweaked to better match the target’s visibility. Icons will show frequently less on mostly obscured targets.
* Fixed issue with crosshair disappearing after round transition.
* Fixed issue with crosshair disappearing after trying to deploy while the countdown timer still active.
* Squad list now shows specializations chosen, VOIP activity and dead squad mates.
* Non working options in squad menu fixed: “Private” flag and “Switch Teams”.
Click here for a link to their blog for more details. I am disappointed I don’t see “Fixed being stuck in ground and having to commit suicide” anywhere!
Sweet! I still watch the original a lot, sometimes for the music alone! MORTAL KOMBATTTTTT DA DUND DHADAUND DHAUDAN!
“New Line, in conjunction with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, is producing a new Mortal Kombat film, 14 years after their last adaptation of the popular video game franchise. Kevin Tancharoen, the man responsible for the popular web-series Mortal Kombat: Legacy (pictured), will be directing. “I’ve always been a huge fan of the games,” Tancharoen tells EW. His first Mortal Kombat project was a proof-of-concept video meant to be shown only to studios, but which was accidentally posted to YouTube by none other than himself. “I was mortified at first because I thought I was going to be in a mess of trouble with Warner Bros.” (You can check out the video below.)”
Check out the full article here – http://insidemovies.ew.com/2011/09/29/mortal-kombat-movie-kevin-tancharoen-new-line/
Head on over to the Bethesda Blog to check out three new videos showing off more new Skyrim footage! It’s still looking awesome.
Added a funny page in the top menu bar to keep all the weird and funny comic things I make. I am having way to much fun making rage comics lately so I decided to dedicate a spot on this blog to it. Pretty soon this blog will be about everything I like!! I guess that is the point of blogs though right? Check it out by clicking here!