This guy gets a butt load of kills straight away in this round. Watch it to see the action. Also, check out their channel for more good gameplay videos.
Tried my luck at some demolitions in the Battlefield 3 Beta recently! I managed to a few satisfying kills but ended up testing the destruction in various spots around Operation Metro instead. I was a little disappointed at the overall lack of destruction but was impressed at the spots Dice chose to be destructible. Some times it can totally change the dynamic of the battle giving players more room to setup defenses or allowing attackers new routes towards their objectives. Subscribe to my youtube channel if want! Thanks.
Here is another video of my brother and I playing some BF3 beta – we attempted to try and discuss something relevant to BF3, but pretty much failed. Ended up bitching about overpowered weapons and discussing zombie survival techniques! Don’t forget to subscribe to stay updated.
During this commentary I decided to discuss a little bit about whether or not BF3 can be played competitively or not. What do you think? Please subscribe to my YouTube channel if you like the videos, even just a little! Thanks!
Early this morning Dice posted some changes they are planning on making to the final Battlefield 3 game based on the beta issues. Here is the list:
A SELECTION OF CHANGES FROM OPEN BETA TO FINAL, PART 1
(Not a complete list – for up to date news, visit the News section in Battlelog)
* Fixed occasional client crash when reviving.
* Fixed killcam showing glitched area under map if your killer is dead.
* Issue with spawning on dead squad mates fixed.
* Fixed a bug where shooting at a moving enemy could cause more than the intended amount of damage.
* Crosshairs for shotguns have been replaced with a new, thinner, art.
* A subtle low health screen effect has been added.
* Tweaked scores of Medals and Service Stars.
* Tweaked the Rank progression.
* Pushing prone on console will not play the animation twice.
* Fixed loss of Squad Leader after EOR at some times.
* Framerate stability fixes.
* The 3D spotting icons has been tweaked to better match the target’s visibility. Icons will show frequently less on mostly obscured targets.
* Fixed issue with crosshair disappearing after round transition.
* Fixed issue with crosshair disappearing after trying to deploy while the countdown timer still active.
* Squad list now shows specializations chosen, VOIP activity and dead squad mates.
* Non working options in squad menu fixed: “Private” flag and “Switch Teams”.
Click here for a link to their blog for more details. I am disappointed I don’t see “Fixed being stuck in ground and having to commit suicide” anywhere!