Early this morning Dice posted some changes they are planning on making to the final Battlefield 3 game based on the beta issues. Here is the list:
A SELECTION OF CHANGES FROM OPEN BETA TO FINAL, PART 1
(Not a complete list – for up to date news, visit the News section in Battlelog)
* Fixed occasional client crash when reviving.
* Fixed killcam showing glitched area under map if your killer is dead.
* Issue with spawning on dead squad mates fixed.
* Fixed a bug where shooting at a moving enemy could cause more than the intended amount of damage.
* Crosshairs for shotguns have been replaced with a new, thinner, art.
* A subtle low health screen effect has been added.
* Tweaked scores of Medals and Service Stars.
* Tweaked the Rank progression.
* Pushing prone on console will not play the animation twice.
* Fixed loss of Squad Leader after EOR at some times.
* Framerate stability fixes.
* The 3D spotting icons has been tweaked to better match the target’s visibility. Icons will show frequently less on mostly obscured targets.
* Fixed issue with crosshair disappearing after round transition.
* Fixed issue with crosshair disappearing after trying to deploy while the countdown timer still active.
* Squad list now shows specializations chosen, VOIP activity and dead squad mates.
* Non working options in squad menu fixed: “Private” flag and “Switch Teams”.
Click here for a link to their blog for more details. I am disappointed I don’t see “Fixed being stuck in ground and having to commit suicide” anywhere!
Sweet! I still watch the original a lot, sometimes for the music alone! MORTAL KOMBATTTTTT DA DUND DHADAUND DHAUDAN!
“New Line, in conjunction with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, is producing a new Mortal Kombat film, 14 years after their last adaptation of the popular video game franchise. Kevin Tancharoen, the man responsible for the popular web-series Mortal Kombat: Legacy (pictured), will be directing. “I’ve always been a huge fan of the games,” Tancharoen tells EW. His first Mortal Kombat project was a proof-of-concept video meant to be shown only to studios, but which was accidentally posted to YouTube by none other than himself. “I was mortified at first because I thought I was going to be in a mess of trouble with Warner Bros.” (You can check out the video below.)”
Check out the full article here – http://insidemovies.ew.com/2011/09/29/mortal-kombat-movie-kevin-tancharoen-new-line/
Well Blizzard decided to announce today Diablo 3 will be delayed until early 2012. As stated on their website “While this news might not be a complete surprise, I know that many of you were hopeful that Diablo III would ship this year. We were too. However, this week we pulled together people from all of the teams involved with the game to decide whether we felt it would be ready before the end of December, and we grudgingly came to the conclusion that it would not. Ultimately, we feel that to deliver an awesome Diablo sequel that lives up to our expectations and yours as well, we should take a little more time and add further polish to a few different elements of the game”
I can say I am not too surprised. At least we will get more beta time it sounds like and more opportunities to get an invite. Head over to the D3 Site to get the full read.
Blizzard started the Friends & Family beta recently and If you haven’t already seen there is a lot of new Diablo 3 footage out there for our viewing pleasure! Above is a cool video of a wizard doing what is called the Skeleton King Run. I think my first character may be a wizard, they look pretty bad ass to me. Keep praying for an invite and in the mean time check out more Diablo 3 beta footage on Youtube.com or Reddit/r/diablo.
“With the Beta tantalizingly close, Blizzard continues adding to their new Diablo 3 Community Site. This afternoon we got a glimpse of each classes’Resource System, complete with animated globes! Though this information is generally already known, by Blizzard posting an official page on the topic it seems the function of each system is finalized. Each system specifically supports the classes’ generic role in combat, though doesn’t completely prevent the possibility of creative, wild builds.”
Click here – http://www.diablofans.com/news/883-character-resource-page/ to read the full article over at DiabloFans.com.
This game looks really impressive for just a school project. I could see it selling pretty well as an indie game. Check out the video and let them know what you think of it. Feel free to also check out the developers website at http://nitronic-rush.com!